Monday, August 8, 2011

My first Blog

Wow, so I have this idea that I need to share everything all in one dose.  Ask anybody who knows me and they can tell you that it's a bad idea.  If you count pregnancy, I've been a  mom for just over seven years now and at least 4 confirmed kids.  In reality my daughter is 6 1/2 and my son is 2 1/2.  I am a stay at home mom and my husband frequently travel, leaving me alone w/ too much for my feeble little brain.  Daily I think that I am not a good parent.  Daily, I think that my kids are going to turn out better than most of their peers.  I struggle with being true to me, and being a responsible adult.  I write this in hopes of getting like-minded folk to share ideas and support a new idea of "functional family".  I cling dearly to many (not all) of the ideals I was raised with.  I cannot be my parents, and, as much as I love them, I do not want to be them.  In a nut shell, that's why I'm here.  There are more fractions to explain, like my new jogging obsession, but, that has to wait till at least next hour.  Thanks folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment