Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Race for the Cure

I'm a really bad runner.  I have NO clue what possessed me to do the "Race for the Cure" for/against breast cancer next month.   For my race, I'm making a list of women who have suffered/fought/however you see it,  with breast cancer.  My mom tops the list.  She had breast cancer twice, and ironically, it was colon cancer that killed her.   If any of my new friends on my new page read my blog and would like to post a name for my list, I promise I will run with that list in my hand.  I hope I don't end up running with a phone-book sized list, but I'm sadly expecting that I might. 

2 comments:

  1. my aunt Robyn Douglas died from breast cancer on 19 June 2011. I really miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you add my mom, Lucille? She passed of stage IV breast cancer on Mother's Day 2010.
    Thank you my friend, xxoo

    ReplyDelete